The birth of a Living Legend 😉
These days I’m continually told I’m a ‘Living Legend’ I recognise it’s meant to be a compliment but it’s a strange tribute making me feel like some kind of historical myth. And life on a pedestal is not always a comfortable one, there’s only room for one and only one way to go once you are up there – down; but I guess it is an inevitable platitude as I have through The English Mansion opened up my life sharing my musings and exploits as a dominatrix. If there is any kind of legacy I hope my enthusiasm for femdom will seep into the modern consciousness shoring up feminism and encouraging women to explore and enjoy their sexualities whatever their inclinations.
So given many dommes seems to be blogging/vlogging 10 facts about themselves etc. I thought I jump on the bandwagon but as readers here are already familiar with my BDSM life and loves, I though I’d let you all know a few lesser facts about moi and why I probably do deserve that legendary status 😉
10 Absolutely True Facts About Mistress Sidonia
1. Once swapped an enema for a car (a 5 Series BMW).
2. Was life banned from two fetish clubs for being too outrageous, Fantastic in Brixton & Spank in Bristol; and given a serious warning at The Skin Two Ball in Hammersmith and only not ejected from the club because she knew the promoters.
Receiving my Erotic Oscar in 1997 from the lead singer of Rockbitch – hey they know how to do award ceremonies at The Sex Manics Ball. And at Torture Garden in the mid 90s.
3. Was punched unconscious by a (real) nun in the full wimple and habit (she was ironically from a convent called The Good Shepherd Sisters.)
4. Has been skiing in Iran.
5. Was asked to leave The Ritz hotel when a person in her party, a now retired prodom, who will remain nameless, mooned at Margaret Thatcher.
6. Has lived in two stately houses.
7. Was queueing outside Torture Garden, Shepherds Bush when it was closed by the police and was inside at Club Whiplash, Putney when it was raided by the police.
Yep that’s me on the flyer & I’m mentioned in the subsequent newspaper expose (1993) which was ridiculous, salacious and of course utterly untrue. My favourite line being “The music was loud but the whipping was louder!” The club won the case and the police got a rap on the knuckles for wasting tax payers money but sadly it led to the demise of Club Whiplash.
8. Received a gift and was taken to the theatre by Lady Diana.
9. Involved in the accidental destruction of two works of art: a Salvador Dali & a Peter Blake (I am mightily ashamed of this).
10. Has been awarded a number of infamous fetish awards including an Erotic Oscar 1997 & The Ivar Gold Golden Cane 2003.
Attending a Prostitution Pride march in the 90s (not sure we’re selling it) – insert chatting with Cynthia Payne
Note: the unscrupulous click bait title is supposed to be ironic it was nearly, “10 thing about Mistress Sidonia & her cute Kitten that You Need to Know!” Though I do apologise for the ceaseless name dropping but hey getting Cynthia Payne, Margaret Thatcher & Salvador Dali all in is impressive (and that wasn’t even all of them) and finally, re. living legend my tongue is firmly in my cheek 🙂